What is KIWI Crawler?
KIWI Crawler is a bot that monitors liquidity pools and pays out rewards in KIWI tokens.
It covers multiple chains, tokens, systems, and pools; it is universal and configurable.
– Ethereum Mainnet: Uniswap v1 & v2, Balancer
– Matic Network: SwapMatic
– More pools and chains can be added
– Target: Reward token XYZ poolers
– Amount: A daily amount of KIWI to poolers
– Inverse: Reward smaller pools using the inverse proportion formula
– Boost: More rewards for specific pools (e.g. “GRT-ETH Univ2” gets x1.618)
– Schedule: Daily (default), hourly, something else
Funding and Payouts:
– Transfer funds to a certain KIWI Wallet and keep it funded
– Liquidity providers get rewards directly to their KIWI Wallet account
– Note: A KIWI Wallet is a requirement to receive rewards
The Workflow in a Nutshell:
– A client project contacts KIWI representatives
– KIWI project configures the Crawler as agreed and sets it in motion
Real example configuration:
– Monitor GRT pools in Uniswap v2 and Balancer
– Use the inverse formula to reward smaller pools more than large ones
– Use 100 KIWI/day
– See the results here
– The client project provides funds for rewards by moving tokens in KIWI Wallet address 0xABC123…
– The Crawler monitors pooled balances on a daily basis
– The Crawler deposits reward tokens directly to KIWI Wallets
– Users can keep their tokens in KIWI Wallet (interest %) or withdraw to Matic Network
The Crawler can be activated to your project as well! Contact us in discord!